Thursday, February 18, 2010

More Charm Projects

Hi there! With this week's Product Spotlight on Charms, I wanted to show you some more samples of uses of charms on cards.

Check out this gorgeous card by Jeanette!!

She used the lovely Genevieve from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps along with some Flower Spacers and Cowboy Boot Charm, Basic Grey Granola DP, and some ruffle ribbon.
Here is a wonderful Easel Drawer Calender that Joy made!! Wow! I need to learn how to make these!!


Lastly is a card I made using Sweet Danni and Bella from Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps...

It's not too early to get started on your Christmas cards. So I am so excited that I made it on the ABC Christmas Challenge Design Team!! Every other Wednesday we will have a new challenge using the letters of the alphabet with a Christmas theme. I plan on carrying a few Christmas stamps in the store year round, so if you want a head start on your Holiday cards, come play along with us!!

For this card, I used one of the Coastboard Snowflakes sprayed with some of the new Shimmerz Vibez (Sea Monkey). Oh my it shimmerz in real life!! And I love the deep color. I "hung my stockings with care" at the top of card (using 4 Christmas Stocking Charms) with some thread and finished off the card with a gorgeous bow using some of the new awesome May Arts Silk Ribbon!!

Speaking of bows...the Bow Easy is back in stock!!

Also, I have received some new High Hopes Rubber Stamps. On order are: Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps (restock of the Moonlight Whispers new release), Restock of Prima Flowers, Cosmo Cricket mini packs, and some of the new Nestabilities.

I have placed the Stampavie order for the new release and have been told that they should be here mid-March. I have adjusted the inventory levels in the store to reflect the first order. Once the first round of stamps have sold out, I will adjust the store to accept orders for the 2nd round of pre-orders.

Don't forget about my Weekly Wednesday Blog Candy here!!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Thanking for your comments stamping friends!!